Gold Investment Account
- To earn potentially higher return from appreciation in gold price.
- Convenience of investing in gold as trading is carried out through a passbook/ online.
- Small difference between selling and buying prices.
- Affordable initial purchase and subsequent investment.
- Invest in gold without having to keep the gold physically.
- Gold is the best possible hedge against inflation.
- Alternative investment avenue to build up personal gold portfolio which is cheaper compared to invest in gold jewellery as the latter will incur additional cost on workmanship.
- Gold Investment Account is an account which allows individual customers to purchase the purest available gold commodity in 99.99% fineness at daily prices for 1 gram in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
- A passbook will be provided to the account holders and every purchase/sale order will be recorded in the passbook.
|Minimum Initial Purchase||20gms|
|Minimum Balance in the Account||2gms|
|Minimum Subsequent Purchase/ Sale||5 grams and must be in multiple of 1 gram|
|Gold Purchase|| |
|Gold Sale/ Withdrawal|| |
|Account Opening Requirement||Customer is required to maintain either a savings account or current account prior to opening a GIA to facilitate the debiting of service fee, if any.|
|Service Fee||An annual fee of RM10 will be levied on the designated deposit account on the first day of the calendar year if the account balance is below 10gms as at year end.|
|Online Gold Trading via PBeBank.com|| |
Don't miss out on this golden investment!Terms and conditions apply.
Not insured by PIDM.